View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #23
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
Exclamation

I'm having problems getting this to run.

I've installed jailbreak provided by op's link, installed Launchpad, and then...

1. Create folder "customupdates" on root of Kindle
2. Copy kindlepdfviewer-master.zip to customupdates and unzip.

Now within customupdates folder there is kindlepdfviewer-master.zip and kindlepdfviewer-master > kindlepdfviewer-master > files.

Eject, press Shift-Shift-I and 'Success' message is displayed. I then press Shift-Shift-Space and again receive 'Success' message. Finally I press Shift-P-D but nothing happens?

Where am I going wrong please?
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote