View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
DRM removed or not?

Is there a fast way to determine if a group of books have any DRM attached to them? Right now, I have to open in View for each and every one. I'd like to just be able to open one of a group of recently added books and just use the arrow keys to go from book to book to determine which, if any, have DRM attached. OR, is there a bulk way to determine this?

Yes, I have installed a plug-in to remove DRM, but sometimes it doesn't work. I'm on the verge of carpel tunnel and trying to reduce the click-click-click.

Calibre is just awesome. Every time I think "I wonder if I can do this" it does.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote