View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:13 AM   #7
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetaoofrecovery View Post
The inability to input information quickly and efficiently is the major drawback of all tablets IMO. I type 90 wpm but am relegated to hunting and pecking...
That might change!

Like you, I learned to type at school a long time ago (even though I might not be able to type 90 WPM) and I am also relegated to "hunting and pecking".

Imagine my amazement when I saw a young woman on a train writing emails on her iPhone with her two thumbs only at a speed that seemed impossible to me on my iPad. I guess a new generation might be able to do it ;-)

My sister is also able to text on her Nokia mobile at breakneck speed with her right hand while simultaneously negotiating city traffic with her left (at not much less speed).

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote