View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I have had good experience converting from azw to epub. The flow is usually pretty similar, but these are text, no pictures. The hardest part is stripping the drm if that needs to be done.I don't liketo do it though if I don't have to.

My reason for needing epub is fr library books. If I didn't use the library I wouldn't really mind as much. So if you only plan to get drm free books or buy mobi ebooks you should be fine.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote