View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #25
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkbeer View Post
I've come to the conclusion that web browsing on an E-ink device is pretty much an exercise in frustration.
No doubt... but in a pinch it is ok... certainly don't make a habit of it... the iTouch does much better.

But, the feedbooks and mobieread guides and ebooks are downloaded via the basic web browser I think. So, if that goes away I would miss it. I would pay a small fee for it...$25 year... I would pay $50 a year if I could upload ebooks I don't buy at amazon to my media library as a backup.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote