View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I got a new computer, with Windows 8, and of course the first thing I did was download the 64 bit version of Calibre. Pointed it to all my different libraries. Finally, today, I tried to bulk convert (2 books). Calibre stopped working, and Windows said it would let me know if it figured out why. So I turned off Heuristic processing, thinking maybe that consumed too many resources. Still crashed. So I restarted, thinking that might help. Same behavior. Is there a special setting for Windows 8 that would make Calibre more stable?

Thanks to everyone who helps on this forum!
Did you try with a LOCAL (disk) Library?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote