View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #764
abetest
abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abetest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The epub checker gave a error on the split_000.html file [element "xxx" from namespace "xxx" not allowed in this context] but that shouldn't have affected the toc since the split_000.html file is the first page and it's a summary of the story with nothing else.

I deleted http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml but the toc still didn't appear.

Thanks for the advice guys but for now I'll just use the other app that I can see the toc in.
abetest is offline   Reply With Quote