View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:08 PM   #9
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I bought the 7 inch HD so I would have a small tablet as well as my Galaxy 10.1 THe Galaxy is a pain to take out of the house, the KF fits in a pocket or a purse. I still think it's gloomy. I may go with the ADW launcher that works. Not sure yet. I might take it back and save my pennies for a iPad mini, even tho I think that's way too expensive.
I highly recommend trying ADW before returning the kfhd. It is a simple and safe way to test it as a standard android tablet. I ran my hd unrooted for about 3 months with ADW. It worked out so well that I took the plunge and rooted it and installed google play and nova launcher.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote