View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:33 PM   #144
eTess
Enthusiast
eTess began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattylibrarian View Post
I just thought of one more thing - I wish the Arc-included version of Zinio would allow me to use my library's subscription. I haven't yet been able to find a way to make that work, and I know that's more about Zinio than Kobo, but it would be fantastic if it did.
Hi Chatty Librarian,

I've synced with my library's Zinio account with no problem. I just made sure I was signing in with the same email addy and password I used for the library Zinio account and all my subscriptions are there on the Arc. I've downloaded several new issues with no problem. The only downside is that my older issues are still over on my old Vox (now my husband's).

As a library tech, I got the Kobo Vox as a gift last year and was thrilled because the number of patrons wanting to know about e-readers has been steadily increasing and while I had tried out the library's e-readers, I really wanted to know how the whole process worked over time...I just splurged on an Arc so I can be aware of the newer technology, though at this point, I'm really hoping Kobo doesn't come out with new tablets every year...I really like the Arc so far!
eTess is offline   Reply With Quote