View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:56 AM   #2210
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
PM-ing

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert eggleton View Post
How does one PM on this site. 2 of my posts were called spam and I just want to see why, all other things considered.
Click on your name, which takes you to your profile. Upper right will be a place to click for private messages.

Or click here. (This is the link to my PM area, but if you're logged in as you, it should take you to yours.)
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote