View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
OK, I go for Plan B then

So, if I have my news set to grab at 8am every day, and I run Calibre after that time, will it then run the job or wait till the next day? And or is there a command line option to run Calibre to "fetch and send news only" some way?

I'm thinking I need to just run Calibre as a windows job daily for about 10 minutes every morning. Is there a graceful way to have calibre shutdown via command line?
This thread should help. For sending, use the calibre-smtp command.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote