View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #42
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
it's /data/data/com.google.etc.etc

BTW I'm pretty sure you will not find something readable somewhere else (I mean with others applications)..
If you mean the "converted" book in Google Books, then as far as I can tell, there is no difference between the epub that goes up to and back from Google Books and the original epub that was sent.

I had wondered about this myself in case I lost a book and needed to retrieve the copy from Google Books. You should be able to move the epub file anywhere else and use it as always.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote