View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 01:49 PM   #27
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
2.5.1 on my Mini. Right now I'm not interested in updating mine, as it works just fine for what I want now (and many of the more recent update bugs would annoy me too much). The only annoyance is that I pretty much have to keep my Wifi disabled and can't use the Kobo store because I'm paranoid the update will push to my device, and I'm not savy enough to downgrade.

I also thought that there would be a slightly higher percentage on the older (not current) versions...
teija is offline   Reply With Quote