View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I have thousands of books in my Nook library at B&N, and downloading from the website is an order of magnitude harder and less reliable than downloading from the Nook for PC app. I'll have to check to see how easy it is to download from the Nook android app and transfer it to my PC.
How many times do you have to download the ebook? I download from "my Nook" library just once per book and have had no problems. I don't know or care how many books may be left behind on their server, I maintain my own disinfected copies. My Nook purchase is on my computer and processed within five minutes of purchase.

The B&N DRM scam is not dependent upon their servers, just the data that you provide to make the purchase, something you should continue to have with or without "Nook 4 PC". If they were to go under they would close down their servers, not otherwise.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote