Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #52
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
This is getting ridiculous.
I checked my credit card on-line statement today. KOBO credited back the charge. Credit card company said KOBO did it, credit card company has nothing to do with it. (Sometimes credit card companies are more cautious about a foreign purchase, but not this case, not usually about Canada purchase.)
I called KOBO. There was no record of my order. I asked KOBO, should I order another one? No, they will find out for me.
Guess what, I received a new email invoice: amonut $0, no item in the invoice.
This is ridiculous.
david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote