View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #677
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Me thinks they've lost potential customers.
I tried calling a couple of times. Had them check the code I received to transfer the books and had two different people tell me they would escalate it and get my books transferred. Its been about four weeks since the last call and nothing. I'm thankful I learned about freeing my books from DRM a long time ago so I have them, but I will obviously never do business with B&N again. I sold my Tablet and Color and my Nook Classic hasn't been charged in months. Glad that B&N is doing so well right now they don't need someone that spent a bunch of money at Fictionwise buying books from them.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote