View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 05:53 AM   #963
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchamaco View Post
I've one strange case, before the sourcecode changes the dictionary unpacks but orth values where like encrypted. Also the struct is rare, the definition goes after the </idx:entry>
With the new code dictionary fails to unpack.
If you correctly apply all the mobi_dict.py code updates suggested by KevinH in this thread both the UK and US monolingual dictionaries decompile with correct idx:orth entries (but without inflections).

(I had problems with some files because I didn't indent the code correctly.)

BTW, English inflections are freely available as part of Kevin Atkinson's AGID project.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote