View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 07:47 AM   #4
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Just a guess, but could the post have been spam? If the post was determined to be spam it could have been deleted and quite possibly your response to it without any fanfare.
It didn't have links, though.mThe other post told the original poster he probably would't find the sort of books he was looking for on legit sites. I wondered if it was deleted for mentioning the darknet, but usually the mods leave an explanation when they do that. I've received PMs if my post responding to a deleted post had to be deleted, as well.

Who knows? Last week, an entire thread in the same forum accidentally went MIA for a little while, because a spam post was removed.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote