View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 08:48 AM   #642
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkyx View Post
K2pdfopt.exe downloaded for windows 32bit is having error saying not win32 application. suspected that it is corrupted file. all the 32bit exe are having corrupted on willis server. Can someone help me pointer to correct exe file?
I just checked both Win32 downloads on my Windows 7 PC and they run correctly. I suspect your download didn't finish or somehow got corrupted. The sizes are 9,086,677 bytes for the Win32 optimized and 8,551,713 bytes for the Win32 generic (works on older CPUs) v2.03 binaries. Make sure your file size matches one of these.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote