View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Still no page turn buttons though.
Why are you so hung up on this?

I think Amazon will never re-introduce a reader that has touch AND page turn buttons; I actually think this will be true for most manufacturers. Why don't you just de-DRM your Amazon e-books, and then go look for a reader that does have what you want? It'd be much easier than keep waiting for something that probably will never happen (at least, at Amazon).

With regard to the New Paperwhite: Meh. As I predicted in my own poll; goodreads integration, and some small incremental upgrades. If one does not have a Paperwhite it seems a fine reader, but I'm going to skip this one.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote