View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #57
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Sergey: I've just started working with usbnet, and while it works great from the kobo end, my linux system kept losing its IP assignment, leading to the SSH connection hanging until I reissue
Code:
sudo ifconfig usb0 192.168.2.100
For users running a KDE desktop on Linux, you will likely have to go into network management and create a new "wired" interface for usb0 with a Manual IP address of 192.168.2.100 (otherwise, it keeps trying to find a DHCP server on the Kobo to get its IP address). Make it "connect automatically" and you should never need to run "ifconfig" manually on the linux end.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote