View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:49 AM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I picked up an iPhone Friday and downloaded the eReader software before I was out of the mall. It comes with two free books and I browsed through them at the bar where my wife and I stopped for dinner and a DRINK (You wait in line two hours, you deserve a drink).

Anyway, book reading on the iPhone seems fine. Obviously not as good as the the Sony or Kindle since this isn't a dedicated eBook, eInk device and you have to deal with the energy sucking backlight. But it is every bit as good as my iPaq.

What I like most about being able to read on the iPhone is that, although I may not have my Sony with me at all times, I always have my cell phone at hand. Thus, I'll always be able to read something.

PS: I did have my Sony with me in the iPhone line which made the two hours a lot easier to endure. Now, if Apple had just been handing out beer....
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote