View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #22
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Thanks for showing us the photos! I took the plunge too based on your post and like that I can control the font and justification in fbreader without having to convert epub to epub in calibre. I also like the status bar. However I do find the swipe page-turning a little less sensitive in fbreader over the sony reader. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote