View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Can't say I didn't see this coming. They moved the ebook store to Kobo, that didn't help one bit. I actually went into our local Borders the other day with my son who really a book that I could not find at the library. I looked it up online and saw that the local borders had it in stock, got to the store, searched for it, searched for someone to help me, went to the cash register, paged someone and found they don't have any copies available but I could order it and pick up at a later date. By that time I had became a bit of a jerk and told the clerk that if I had wanted to order it I would have simply gone to Amazon in the first place. So now the closest book store to my house is over 40 minutes away once Borders closes.

No matter how hard I try I can't find books in Borders to save my life. Half the books are in alphabetical order by authors name and the other half are in a mystery order. You need to check three or four places for anything you are looking for. I'm not a big Barnes and Noble fan but they do kick Borders ass when it comes to finding what you are looking for.
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote