View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 04:13 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
And in what formats. Most ebook lending libraries tend to go PDF and ePub, but -- with the universal popularity of the Kindle (by no means a favourite of mine) -- I reckon there should also be Mobi availability. Most libraries also use a form of DRM, which is the sole time I condone this padlock system.

My experience in treebooks over the past decade, by the way, Paul, is that most libraries will gladly accept donated copies, and some will even allow and encourage a local author event. Some libraries go out of their way to order books by a local author.

Ebooks? I honestly know nothing more than Overdrive offers. And I'm not keen on their system. Something I must look into, though, when I come up for air. Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote