View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #2
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedid View Post
Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue - whenever I try and download the firmware update (through the borders/kobo app), it gives me the "you are not connected to the internet" error. This is obviously rubbish, because here I am.

I have tried:
- restarting the program
- rebooting my computer
- uninstalling/reinstalling the program
- turning off the firewall/antivirius
- using another computer in the same house (exactly the same error, but I didn't go through all those steps on the second computer).

Any hints? I called support and they suggested I wait and try again later, incase it had to do with the server load. I will try again tomorrow, but I was wondering if anybody else had run into the same issue.
The upgrade WAS unavailable this morning. We had a bit of a blip on the server side. Try again now, I just downloaded it successfully.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote