View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 10:52 AM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
As more and more content becomes available online, and it becomes easy to convert existing content you own into mobile-friendly form, one has to wonder how long it will be before almost all content is mobile. Pretty much all audio, video, books are ready for mobile reading, mobile watching, mobile listening. Who knows, maybe even mobile touching and mobile smelling one of these days also!
But here's the problem: This content is ONLY online. I can't save it to my PC to watch later. I can't move it to my Archos AV700 to watch. I can ONLY look at it if I have an active broadband connection that doesn't filter Flash content.

Once again, this is a cool idea, but has too many restrictive drawbacks to be of any use.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote