View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #28
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pismire View Post
I am surprised colour seems to be an issue for many here. So a black and white display would be a deal-breaker for you?

In my field of work, colour plays a very small role, and during manuscript submission you are encouraged to ensure any colour images would still be understandable when printed on a grey scale. How is it important to you?
For me not necessarily because I am in humanities. But as somebody mentioned who studied biology black and white IS a deal-breaker. I am pretty sure you can understand why.
But even I annotate in at least 2-3 colors on my tablet. I have better overview that way than with just one color. (it's usually 1 color for underline, 1 for written comments)

Well, not all fields of work are the same. You surely understand that?
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote