Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I've finished the first book and am looking forward to the second, third, fourth . . .

There is a great deal of character-driven humor, which I like a lot. And the feel of Wyoming really comes across.

Haven't started watching the series yet because my husband is on book 3 and doesn't want any of the plots "ruined" for him by TV before he finishes all the books! I do not agree with him on this. "Um-hmm. Yes, it is so."

Have to agree about Lou Diamond Phillips. However, the character he plays has some awkward dialogue in the book, so maybe he has some excuse. No contractions! Egad, what a hampering character trait! Still, gotta love the Bear!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote