View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
flyash
Groupie
flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flyash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Sony PRS-600 Reader Touch Edition + Cover - Lowered Price - SOLD

Sony 600 including everything that came with original package - reader, usb cable, sleeve, guide, and box. I'm also including the Sony cover, which retails for $30.

I'm asking $150 plus $6 shipping to continental US. Willing to ship internationally, and we can work out the details. I have a Paypal Personal account, so I can accept payment through that.

The only imperfection is a small spot on the screen; I tried wiping this off with a cloth, but no luck. Maybe other methods would work, but it never bothered me enough to look into this. You'd only notice it if looking at the screen with the power off. When actually reading, I never notice it. In fact, I only noticed it when I was taking pics (with the reader turned off) after I had decided to sell the reader.

Here are some pics:
1. Really close up, macro setting on camera (the speck is not this large in real life - more on that below):

2. Screen with text - the spot is on the lower left part of the 'h' in the word 'which' in the third paragraph, third line, after '53'.

The image server seems to be downgrading the pic quality, so if you PM me, I'll send the unaltered pic, but bottom line is you can't see the spot - it's too small. In person, you would have to really look to find it on the screen with text on it. And if you're reading, you won't notice it.

Last edited by flyash; 06-30-2010 at 01:14 PM.
flyash is offline   Reply With Quote