View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #2
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
I would love an eReader forum, too. I read some of the threads on how to create books in eReader format, and my head is still spinning. It was easy to convert text files for the Palm because I could just convert the books into Palm doc format, and eReader or MobiPocket or iSilo (or iSoloMio) or whatever could read them. But eReader format itself was another thing entirely.

Then again, if epub works well, maybe I could learn to convert to that... But I'm a heretic -- I haven't read anything in epub yet!
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote