View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #45
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I would suggest trying to sort it out with Amazon first, via the provided e-mail address. Bring in 3rd parties only if that proves ineffectual. Given that this is almost unquestionably an automated "flag" that's been raised on the account, determining what specifically has triggered the issue and seeing if that can be sorted out with Amazon would seem the best solution. Personally I've always found Amazon's support people to be reasonable people who try to do their best to help.
My only issue is that the email to him clearly states to not contact amazon anymore. He can carpet bomb, but if he brings it to consumerist's attention it is in every right of his to do so and might prevent this from happening again.