View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #56
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
After another bright, sun-shiny day of about 27C, and a lovely afternoon swim in the pool (pool water temperature, about 28C, sun-warmed), we nearly got some light storms this evening. We're expecting 30C tomorrow, and to nearly get some light storms in the evening too. I should stop repeating myself, because this pretty much describes all of summer (except the "nearly" comes with more certainty as summer progresses, and the "light" changes to "Well, Thor seems pretty farked off this evening, doesn't he? I hope the roof stays on and the house doesn't leak too much").

If it matters any, if I wasn't living here I'd be dreaming of a white Christmas I've never had.

Cheers,
Marc (about off to bed)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote