View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
For me I went into setting/storage and it breaks down how much memory is taken up for like videos and music etc. Then there is this step child called Miscellaneous. For me, it was eating up over 3gigs of storage and most wasn't necessary.

Edit: This is on a Samsung Android device but the settings should be similar. I couldn't figure out why I was running out of space but it was saving tons of stuff there I already have up in the cloud.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote