View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #1069
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Exclamation Mantano intercepts downloads

I have a problem with the way Mantano handles downloads from AO3. There is a download link on the site, and when I click it, I get an option to choose the format, and once I choose my preferred format I get a list of apps I can use to download a story. I usually choose it to be downloaded by the stock browser, and then move it to the appropriate folder. Today every story I tried to download gets intercepted, so to speak, by Mantano. I even set the browser as the default app for download, but it has no effect. I want to stop this behavior immediately. I am using the paid version of Mantano, and it is not set to download anything automatically.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote