View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #19
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
The Backlist Ebooks site has hit another 200 readers and is giving away a free book for two weeks to celebrate. I got the email just yesterday (Nov 5), so presumably the two weeks started then. I don't read much sci-fi, so don't have a feel for how good this book/author are, but Backlist Ebooks is a list for previously DTB-published authors. Here's the info.

The book is Promise of the Flame by Sylvia Engdahl:

Available in both ePub and mobi. Link is here:

http://backlistebooks.com/freebie/index.html
Also, Stewards of the Flame (the prequel to Promise of the Flame, or Promise of the Flame is a sequel to Stewards of the Flame, or something like that...) is currently free at Amazon, Kobo and Barnes & Noble.
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote