View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #31
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Here is my communication with Amazon and their reply.

I wrote:
Quote:
This is just a question, I am not having any problems with my Kindle.

There is a conversation happening on a message board I'm a member of. There seems to be a belief that once a Kindle is out of the 1 year warranty period, no repairs will be made, even if paid for by the Kindle owner. Is this true?
Amazon says:
Quote:
Hello from Amazon.com.

Thank you for writing us to inquire about how the Amazon Kindle would be serviced after the one-year warranty period is over.

As you know, your Kindle is covered by a limited one-year parts and labor warranty. If you experience a performance issue with the device after the one-year warranty is over, please contact us for hardware support by calling one of the numbers below:

Inside the United States: 1-866-321-8851
Outside the United States: 1-206-266-0927

If we determine that your device needs service, we'll provide you with further information about getting your Kindle repaired.

Information about the warranty for your Kindle can be found in the paper insert that came with your Kindle, the Kindle User's Guide, or on our Help pages at this URL:

http://www.amazon.com/kindlesupport

I hope you found this information useful. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your Kindle experience.

Thank you for choosing Kindle.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote