View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #37
Gort
Enthusiast
Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathie View Post
Keyboard please
Do not like touch screens, they get so smeared with fingerprints too easily. And cleaning them is a complete pain.
This is what I agree with. I'm probably a bit anal when it comes to having a clean screen, so the last thing I want on my screen is finger smears. I'm wanting to read the screen, not see smudges and stuff, so a physical keyboard is something I'm glad for. Also, my past experience with touch screens is that they're quite inaccurate when it comes to typing.
Gort is offline   Reply With Quote