View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 04:25 AM   #1
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Cool Book Covers: Not Sure What Happened

I haven't added any new ebooks since the last two versions of Calibre. I added a couple of ebooks tonight (using latest version of Calibre). And the covers are extremely stretched out. These ebooks were converted from lit and html. The lit ebook came with its own cover. It was stretched (in Calibre book viewer) as a lit and stretched as a epub. The html didn't have a cover and I added one and it was stretched out after the conversion to epub as well. I have never experienced this problem before over the course of converting a couple hundred ebooks over the last year.

I added two other ebooks that were epub and their covers were fine. No issues.

Did something change? New setting? I looked through the preferences area and didn't see anything that was obvious. There seemed no way to fix the problem via Calibre. So I used Sigil and was able to rectify the problem.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote