View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 12:35 AM   #13
JoeC
Addict
JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 and 3, Scribe
I just installed 2.0.3. TTS still works (on The Hobbit that I just purchased anyway). The font is adjusted slightly. For example the screen where it shows your library has fonts that are slightly crisper and less blurrie to my eyes. I am comparing two Kindle 2.0's side by side. The fonts were really bugging me and now it's slightly better but I don't see the improvement I was expecting.

Jason - I had the sun fade issues on one of my Kindles and had to send it back. The other was just fine. I think it's a hardware problem but you'll know soon.
JoeC is offline   Reply With Quote