View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #1827
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The James Potter series by G. Norman Lippert

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Chargeable purchases, too - that's very interesting. I would imagine that Mr. Lippert has reached some sort of deal with Ms. Rowling for this. Many authors are happy to turn a blind eye to fan-fiction, but when it's commercially sold, that's a different kettle of fish entirely.
Yeah, really quite interesting. I tried to find a news item that might explain the situation, but have come up empty so far. It makes me wonder if it's not related in some way to the Spring release of the 4th book, James Potter and the Morrigan Web? Also it seems a bit odd that the 3rd book is not yet for sale on Amazon?

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote