View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:48 AM   #357
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrizz View Post
I just got my PW and have been trying out the included fonts so far. An idea I had was to see if there had been any polls on the forums on what the best fonts are for the PW but I couldn't find any.
My gut reaction is that the fonts in general are somewhat fuzzy. They are not as clearly defined as I would like them to be. Can this be made better by using custom fonts?
Yes. Any of the fonts I loaded are sharper/have more contrast than the stock fonts.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote