View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Mine has done this too, Blossom. So strange! At first I thought maybe an update was downloaded, but it wasn't that. I've no idea what caused it, but it was weird. Another odd thing that happens to me sometimes is the light will suddenly stop working. This happened on my earlier PW's too.
I had the no light happen when I open it with the case but not while it was unlocked. The first time freaked me out. I was like oh no did my light burn out but shutting and reopening fixed it. I think it's a magnet alignment issue.

As for the auto restart it does seem to be a bug causing a system crash. Hasn't happen again but I am more slow at adjusting the light now just in case.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote