View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #14576
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
While watching football last weekend I read Playing for Pizza by John Grisham as a test of iBooks on my iPad mini as an eReader. Light read, like eating popcorn while watching tv. iBooks was fine.

Finally got around to reading Friday The Rabbi Slept Late by Harry Kemelman, bought earlier in the year in a movie themed sale by Rosetta Books. All the descriptions of rabbinical stuff were fascinating, I almost forgot there was a mystery to solve, which the rabbi did with aplomb. I promptly snagged the next in the series, Saturday The Rabbi... from Kobo using a 30% off promo code.

Currently in the middle of the first Elvis Cole novel, The Monkey's Raincoat by Robert Crais. I listened to one of the later books from Audible earlier in the year and enjoyed the deadpan wit. There were bad reviews about the narrators of the earlier books so I thought I'd read them instead.

I should be reading bookclub selections, but I'm just not in the mood so I'll probably continue my mystery binge.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote