View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Darnielle
Enthusiast
Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.Darnielle knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Kobo Vox
The police in my local area have decided to buy a few Voxs for their precinct; they figure it'll save a hell of a lot of aluminum powder when they need to take fingerprints.

I've been using a microfibre cloth that came with my father's glasses, but it still doesn't work as well as I'd like. I also have these great disposable glasses wipes that come soaked in some sort of cleaning fluid, they do the trick nicely.
Darnielle is offline   Reply With Quote