View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #13
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
This was discussed a couple of times earlier. But then, so was DRM and ebook prices.

Ads have been in books in the past , contrary to myth. If ads can be done in a tasteful, non-intrusive fashion, and if the economics justify it, they will be in ebooks
Did you just use the word tasteful with respect to advertising? It will be tasteful until the cognitive behaviorists in the marketing departments start using all their tricks to divert reader's attention away from reading. I can't wait for my first flashing text hot singles advertisement on my Kindle. Great.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote