View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber View Post
Am I correct in assuming that means that it looks in the series field first and makes a collection from it if available, and if not it uses the tags to make a series?
I am not sure which is uses first. Can a book be in more than one collection on the Sony, I've never tired it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber View Post
Also any idea why the collection meta information goes away when I plug in the reader? The books are still there and I get to them using the alpha search on title or author, but after I plug in the reader and run the sony reader software to add more content, it tells me books 860, collections 0
No idea, are you using a 500 or 505? I know the 500 does support collections on the memory cards.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote