Thread: HD+ Questions
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #7
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahgem View Post
I also send from Calibre with the series in front of the title. I don't know how it deals with that when you send stuff to the Books folder, as I haven't done that yet, but I expect it to work fine since the Color did.
So, I sent a series over into the books library last night, and it does show the series title ahead of the book title like I expected, whether browsing from the library itself or searching from the search bar.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote