View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 04:39 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallista View Post
One website in particular where this does seem to be a problem is eBay, in my experience. Some sellers simply refuse to send anything to an address not associated with your cc.
They are very wise. Unfortunately credit card fraud is very widespread, and using stolen card details to buy goods online is commonplace. I am a credit card merchant myself and my merchant agreement says that if I ship to any address other than the billing address of the card, the full liability is mine.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote