View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 11:34 AM   #8
aabeg100
Enthusiast
aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.aabeg100 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iRex Iliad
Hi,

I am a new PhD Student and as such I have to read a lot of scientific papers in pdf format. I bought iLiad and I think it is the best option to read papers, although it is expensive.(I spent all my savings on it but I dont regret the purchase.)

Anyways, The way I read is that as soon as I open the paper on my reader I zoom into it to such an extent that only small side margins are left and then I read the paper and comment on the small side margin with lighter pen. This way all the page contents are on screen infront of me and I dont have to transverse through the page to read it fully. I do ocasionally have to zoom in to see pictures clearly but thats a rarity.

This seem to be working great for me so far and I have read approximately 100 papers so far.... Far more than I was ever going to read on computer screen on by printing.

Hope this works

Asim
aabeg100 is offline   Reply With Quote